NOTE: Credits for the video goes to Daley Tech.
NOTE 2: Installation of VRidge for GearVR might be blocked by Android. To install it simply go to Phone Settings -> Security and check "Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Plug your phone to the GearVR and follow prompts in order to download Oculus app, then create Oculus store account
- Go to Google Play store and download SideloadVR for GearVR app
- Open SideloadVR then go to menu in top-left corner and click Signature Setup and follow 1-4 steps (this is one time process and has to be done in order to use SideloadVR)
- Once your Signature is verified, go to SideloadVR Market and download VRidge for GearVR
- Now all you have to do is look for VRidge for GearVR in your phone apps and enjoy PC VR games on your phone!